- Mining Profitability Book– Difficulty= 40B UPDATED 12/11/2014\
You can mine Bitcoins by buying and configuring a computer built specifically to mine Bitcoins called an ASIC Miner.
ASIC Miner Setup Tutorials
The following include the hardware, software, and network requirements for setting up an ASIC Miner.
- How to Setup an Antminer S1
- How to Setup an ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube
- How to Setup a Bitcoin Miner
- How to Setup a Bitcoin Miner on a Raspberry Pi
The decentralized ledger known as the blockchain is what Bitcoin is built on. It facilitates:
- the transfer of ownership of Bitcoins
- the distribution of new Bitcoins
- the verifiable record/universal balance sheet for every Bitcoin transaction that has ever taken place.
The Bitcoin Blockchain is mined by Bitcoin Miners.
Bitcoin Miners are compensated with newly created Bitcoins incentivizing them to devout their electricity and computing power.
Mining Profitability Calculator
Bitcoin Mining Pools
ASIC Mining Hardware
- ASICMINER Block Erupter Cube 30-38 GH/S
- Antminer S 1 180 – 200 GH/S
- Raspberry Pi Miner 1GH
- Butterfly Jalapeno- 5 gh/s
- KnC Miner
- Red Fury 2.6 GH/s
“More gold has been mined from the thoughts of man than has ever been taken from the earth”- Napoleon Hill