Where you can spend your Bitcoins
Over the past few months, many small and medium sized business around the world have started accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. Now we are seeing major enterprise companies starting to accept Bitcoin using B2B payment integration companies such as Bitpay and Coinbase . Both of these companies have reported that over 30,000 merchants have created accounts. Overall, the number of places you can spend Bitcoins is growing tremendously across a variety of consumer sectors. In the next few months, we will see major companies accept Bitcoin in travel & hospitality, finance, e-commerce, gaming, gambling, entertainment, and non-profits.
This will drive:
- The Bitcoin Price which increases
- User Adoption which increases
- Merchant Adoption which increases
- Daily Transactions which increases
- Transaction Volumes which increases
- Mining Revenue which increases
- Number of Miners which increases
- The Hashrate which increases
- The Difficulty which decreases*
- Mining Revenue over time which increases
- Mining Power Demand which increases
- Investments in Mining Equipment which decreases*
- The Price of Mining Equipment which increases
- The number of miners which increases
- The global network effect which increases
- The Bitcoin Price
*Despite a decrease in the price of a Bitcoin Miner/ Mining Revenue because the difficulty is exponentially increasing therefore the contribution from the miner becomes less and less in comparison to the the hashrate of the network as a whole, Mining Revenue/Miner Prices can and do in fact increase when there is a significant jump in Bitcoin Price. This is true whether you are buying USB Block Erupters, A Block Erupter Cube, or Terra Hash Miners.
Here is a list of the “big” companies that accept Bitcoin Payments.
- Overstock.com– Reporting that has done over 1.6 M in sales this year.
- CheapAir.com– Travel the world with Bitcoin, ah thankyou.
- Zynga.com– Some in game purchases
- Gyft.com Gift cards to over 100+ different companies. I have used Gyft to buy Amazon.com Cards, and also bought Mother’s Day Flowers with Bitcoin using 1-800 flowers.com gift card
- Dish Network Largest company to accept Bitcoin payments