The way we utilize our Technology, Energy, and Connections will revolutionize and shape the next 50 years.
I have no idea what the outcome will be, but I have an idea of what might influence it.
- Business to Business or B2B is where the money is at. B2B = $.
- Technological Mergers and Acquisitions, where the money is at. M&A = $.
- These are forms of connections. Connections add value. The people on a team matter the most, no matter what venture.
- It’s about building something useful. Sharing it with others for validation, seeing if it is the best possible solution to a common problem. Pivoting in the right direction when it’s not the best possible solution.
- There is a need to be connected. All business is people business. Create capital or create market channels.
- We want to build and share. Github, fork, opensource, P2P, Firebase.
- 3G, 4G, LTE, now 5G.
- Bigger, Faster, Stronger. More bandwidth. WiFi. LiFi. Hotspot 2.0.
- Longer battery life. Off the grid. Solar energy will be our primary energy source. methane + oxygen.
- molten salts. energy storage. Wireless bluetooth low energy charging, syncing, sharing. Motion QR code. Security.Ionic wind electricity and electromagnetism. Graphene, printed electronics.
- Higher efficiency, higher effectiveness. Low activity, high return.
- Building on a Raspberry Pi reduces the size and locational means of computing.
- 3D printing breaks down manufacturing barriers.
- Hyperdeflation of education via websites like Khan Academy, Udacity, Coursera, Codecademy, Duolingo.
- With smartphones, people now have the ability learn, monitor, and reach anyone, anything, at any time, anywhere.
- However still have to go to the doctor or have to prick there finger for blood to check blood sugar level.
- wearables, genomics, sensors, implants.
- Fleets of drones will disrupt supply side logistics. Autonomous vehicles, Uber, Airbnb, the share economy.
- Bitcoins or whatever emerges as the accepted digital programmable currency will disrupt finance and prevent insolvency.
- Crowdfunding will empower entrepreneurs in developing nations.
- International business will be introduced in the digital world and the confirmed in person.
- Stock sentiment will be analyzed by big data such as tweets(Topsy)and consumer trends in browsers.
- Simply people are building better “x” and now have the ability to scale “x” to the world like never before because of the internet.
By the end of this decade there will be 5 Billion people connected in the digital world. A mixture of languages, cultures, skills, efficiencies, and deficiency’s. All in the cloud. We are all now nodes on the network , we can all reach each other all the time with very little effort. Ultimately, it will be an age for the many entrepreneurs around the world who learn the harness the technological advancements, build synergies with creative imagination, and use them for ethical and financial profit.